Polyaluminum chloride for Water Treatment and dyeing industry(PAC)
This product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant.
precision cast, paper production,
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different
temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
Al2O3 content % ≥
Water insolubles content % ≤
PH(1% water solution)
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. The solid products should be added after dilution. Dilution ratio generally: 2%~20% (in weight percentages).
2. The general dosage: 1~15 grams / ton, and the actual dosage is based on users’ test to determine.
3. The product can not be mixed with other chemicals.
Packaging & Shipping
Package and Storage:
1. Be pakced in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag.
2.Solid product: useful life is 2 years, should be stored in airy and dry place.
1.Good quality with reasonable price
2.real data of AL2O3 content without counterfeit
3.free samples can be sent for you to test
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China (about 200km from Shanghai). We specialize in providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent in the production of paper & pulp.
Contact us if you need more details on Polyaluminium Chloride. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Polymer、Water Treatment. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.